Been at it for 8 months, but feeling lonely! Needing some mo

Options
Hey there, I have been using MFP since June 2011 and thankfully have lost 72 pounds. I recently started training for my first triathlon and realized there was this amazing MFP community but I haven't many friends to encourage me in continuing my journey! I would love to encourage those of you who are looking for motivation and vise versa.

Weight loss is challenging in itself. The path to a healthy lifestyle is paved with good intentions but so often that's about it. I am determined to become the fittest possible me I can be and would love to get to know some of you who are on the same road!

Replies

• Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OR: Any twins out there??? IM 5'7", 155 pounds, lost 72 so far. Goal is to lose another 15 pounds by race day, July 28th, 2012.
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If I can help with any training questions, just let me know. It's hard at first, but then you'll see how truly fun and inspiring the races can be and before you know it, you'll be training for race after race. Glad we're friends on here now and can encourage each other!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I'm an identical twin!! I am no where near in shape for a triathalon as you are, but feel free to add me as a friend. I love support from others too!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Im actually loving the training, Im getting addicted! Ive been exercising since I started losing in June, but not "training". I KNOW I will have many questions, I actually have a few already! I will be sending you a PM :-)

Thanks again!
  • jonhuebner
    Options
    I ran my first marathon last summer. The training is totally addicting, jealous of your tri (I want to do one, but swim like a rock). Good luck.