Transitioning

Options
35+Pounds+Small.jpg

My husband says he can see the difference. Sometime I can, other times, not so much. In any case I hit 35 down today and needed a little more motivation so I put this collage together! A long way to go, but I'll get there!

Replies

• JordanAmiD
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!!! I just started this commitment yesterday & seeing your pics really gives inspiration! thanks for sharing!!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, even with the small image sizes! Well done.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Way to go! Love the changes that you have made with your hair too! Beautiful!!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Awesome difference!!!!!!!!!
    :tongue:
    I have a hard time believing you have a long way to go.
    (Although the closer your get the slower it goes, so hard to have patients near the end)
    What's your height/target? If you are not in the healthy BMI range you look awful close.

I'm in the same age range and know it has challenges... I'm a firm believer of slow and steady...

Great going!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    def see a difference! you look amazing. congrats.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    You look great!
  • FuchsiaKF
    Options
    auntiebabs, I'm 5'5" with a goal somewhere between 130 and 145. I just want to feel good, have breath and buy normal clothes, but I still want some cuves. I'm not actually too tied into the final number on the scale this time As long as I can breath and bend I'll be happy! LOL!
  • FuchsiaKF
    FuchsiaKF Posts: 9
    Options
    An updated photo. AND...

Yippee!! Those jeans are a (large) size 8!

70+Pounds+Smaller.jpg
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow!! The difference is really impressive!!! You look gorgeous!!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Congratulations. You are looking terrific.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!