new to the site :)

Options
Heard about this site today, and really, who.can't use some extra support when trying to loose weight. I have just started over AGAIN this last month. I have stuck with my exercise routine so far and am proud of myself bc I usually just get distracted and forget after the first week honestly.....5 weeks later I'm still at it...starting to incorporate healthier eating in as well! Fingers crossed! :)

Replies

• coxy46
    coxy46 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, sounds like you are off to a good start, feel free to add me if you want
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Heard about this site today, and really, who.can't use some extra support when trying to loose weight. I have just started over AGAIN this last month. I have stuck with my exercise routine so far and am proud of myself bc I usually just get distracted and forget after the first week honestly.....5 weeks later I'm still at it...starting to incorporate healthier eating in as well! Fingers crossed! :)

I keep getting distracted from my exercise as well
    I work 3rd shift ...so it is easy to get sidetracked!!:noway:

u can add me..:bigsmile:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Great job getting started! I joined MFP about 3 weeks ago, but I have been working on my weight loss since December. Feel free to add me - I'm always looking for supportive friends :)