Introducing myselft

Options
Hi! My name is Candace, i'm 24 years old and want to lose at least 70 lbs so that I can be healthly and hopefully have another baby! So hopefully it will all work out this time around!

Replies

• Javagirl2016
    Javagirl2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Candace. I'm new here as well and I have found that everyone on here is very supportive and welcoming. Good Luck on your weight loss journey! I just had my first child and need to loose weight to hopefully have a second!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Welcome to MFP!!!!! Getting here is a great start and the people here a really great.

:flowerforyou:
  • BSantos
    BSantos Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello-
    My name is Becky and I am here to loose A LOT of weight and to be healthy. I joined this site as a recommendation from a friend who is on this journey with me. So far, I have been impressed with everyone's kindness and encouragement towards others. This will help me to stay motivated! I wish everyone great success and look forward to getting to know each of you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: