Any women who are 5'2 who weighed around 270 and lost 100 lb

Options
JesiDM
JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
Im looking to lose around 100 lbs and I would love to see pics of peoples results and what you did to reach it.. So I can kinda get an idea of what it looks like!! Please and Thank you :)

Replies

• DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I started at 266 and I am at 163 now. Will that work for you? I have a side my side pic I can show you.
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Oh wow you look great!! thank you!
  • DarleneT22
    Options
    2012-02-09_14-55-33_438-1-1.jpg

I resized it. Before is around 266 and the after is current at 163. I am 5'5" and I want to lose 20 more lbs.
  • DarleneT22
    Options
    Oh, and Thank you!! Good luck!! You can do it!
  • MzDeeMarie247
    Options
    Wow Darlene, you look great and congratulations on your success! I was wondering if you can share on how you did it, and if you have any tips for a newbie?
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Bump
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Bump
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Bump... Anyone else?
  • sacha1977
    Options
    Hey you. I'm 5' short and have another 106 lbs (7st 8lbs) to lose after losing 23lbs (1st 9lbs) over the past 7 weeks. I currently weigh 232lbs but for my height my ideal weight should be between 98lbs and 126lbs.

As I'm at the beginning of my journey (and am too embarrassed to post any photo's) I have no photo's to inspire you but hoping as we both have around the same to lose, we could hopefully support each other through our long hard journey.

xx
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my high weight was 279, am currently 166. I can't post pictures from work, but you can see them on my profile. feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • BoysAreMessy
    Options
    I'm 5'2. My starting weight was 240 and I'm at 154 right now.

FATFATFAT.jpg

22012.jpg
  • Mandathehillbilly
    Options
    I am 5'5 and went from 270 down to 141 but currently at 165 after having a baby. My tip to you- DONT give up! Keep going even if you dont see results as they will come. Dont rely only on the scale either. There are so many other indicators out there for progress. Make small goals and big ones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!