Hello All - want to lose baby weight.

Options
Good morning everyone,

My name Maria, I'm 33 married with a 4 year old daughter & 3 month old son.

I would really like to lose my baby weight!

So fat I've lost 2st (got weighed before section) & now I need extra help to lose more.

Please feel free to add me as a friend my user name is MariaSabrina

I just need more help & support from other members.

Thank you & good luck.

Maria

Replies

• RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just had my second daughter 3 weeks ago. I've lost all my baby weight gained, now I've got bigger fish to fry. I want to lose about 80 more. See where I am at that point and maybe strive for another 20-30.
  • MariaSabrina
    Options
    WoW - That's Great!
  • cspark1982
    Options
    Yep I'm also working on,losing my baby weight to
  • MariaSabrina
    Options
    Just hope I can lose around 2 more stone.
  • cspark1982
    Options
    Just hope I can lose around 2 more stone.

You can and you will :)
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It is hard to stick to it at times when life is so hectic. I had started my weight loss journey last year around january and lost some weight then in May I found fitness pal and fell in love with it. I lost more weight then we were blessed with becmoing pregnant after trying to way to long and I had to put my diet on hold. I am 29 and have a 4 1/2 year old son and we were blessed January 17 with our newest son. I still can not hit the gym yet ( c section) or really diet hard ( nursing) , but I am back on track and weigh less than I did before I became pregnant with a total weight loss of 39 pounds and it feels great. Good luck on your journey and I would like to help with the support and motivation.
  • jacksmom35
    jacksmom35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! We can do it, ladies! I'm pretty sure my body is still under there somewhere...
  • lawrencel
    lawrencel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose the baby weight, gained way to much and now going on vacation in 6 mo. and have to fit into a swimsuit. I would like to lose about 50 lbs.
  • archgrrrl
    Options
    Same here! I have an energetic 15 month old who I'm trying to keep up with :) Just joined this site recently in the hopes of losing the baby weight (and also some pre-baby weight! oh and also some post-baby weight! a lot of unnecessary weight is what I'm saying!)

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    Hi there, I am also trying to lose the baby weight, my son is 9-months (via C-Section) YES WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • rachelvicki
    rachelvicki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hear Hear! My daughter is 4 months old and I have just started my quest to lose the baby weight. I put on about 50 lbs (23ish kg) during my pregnancy. It was very devastating as I had lost 30 kg before getting pregnant... It is a little frustrating since I am nursing and cannot lose too much weight in one go so I am gathering all my patience and perseverance and going to make this happen. You are totally not alone!
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    My youngest is going to be three and I weigh as much as I did when I delivered him. 170lbs. Working to lose 40lbs and eat better. Feel free to add me! Good luck tO you all!
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I added you and anyone else can add me as well :) I am trying to lose baby weight as well, I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant with my 2nd and 3rd children (my youngest is 2 months old), but I still have 10 to go til Im at my pre-1st child weight and 35 lbs to go before Im back to the weight I want to be. Ive lost 34 lbs since december when I had my son, he was my 3rd c-section and I have had one natural, but I am done having children so its time to get back in shape and maintain :)
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm here too losing baby weight! I gained quite a bit with my 2 pregnancies 2 years apart :/ Now were done having kids and I'm getting this weight off for good! I have 2 girls, my oldest just turned 3 and my youngest is 10 1/2 months. I started losing weight once my baby started solids around 6 months and I've lost about 2 pounds a week on average! I'd love to have more friends than my husband on here, lol! Add me if you like!
  • MariaSabrina
    Options
    WoW - There quite a few of us wanting to lose baby weight!

Thank you all for replying & please feel free to add me.
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I also have a 3 month old and need help losing pregnancy weight. Good luck. :)
  • rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    we can and we will!!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls. A 3.5 year old and a 7 month old. Both times gained around 50 lbs. I lost it all the first time and am down about 35 lbs so far. I am nursing too. My main struggle is I binge when I'm tired (2-3000 calories in an hour) and after a binge I struggle with poor eating.
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose baby weight, but am trying to lose a lot of weight. Congrats on your baby, good luck with your journey, you can add me as a friend