Power 90

moidyn
moidyn Posts: 112
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone else doing this program? What do you think of it??

Replies

• moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Is anyone else doing this program? What do you think of it??
  • I own the DVD and have for years. I used it for a few months and it really did a great job in helping me to lose weight and tone my muscle. However, I quit using it. I would certainly suggest doing it. It will definately help.
  • I bought Power 90 a couple years ago, and it works really well. I would recommend eating the food plan they give you also. I does work, but, like everything out there, you have to do it. I did it for about a month, and it's hard getting the modivation to put the dvd in everyday when you know what the routine is going to be all about.

It definately does work, though, and Tony Horton definately knows what he's talking about. When taking the right steps and following his routine you can definately get ripped in 90 days, or at least well on your way there. (depending on your current body fat)

Power 90 X is what you should do after completion of Power 90. Talk about getting Ripped! You should go to www.beachbody.com and see the before and after photos. I was a member of the beachbody club for a long time, and talked to some of these people, so I know they are real. I always get skeptical when it comes to before and after photos, but with the beachbody products, I don't have a question at all.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Jacci
  • ginkgojoe
    ginkgojoe Posts: 7
    How do you log the Power 90 excercises into myfitnesspal?
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Use a HRM and log it manually
This discussion has been closed.