P90X/Insanity results (Round 1)

Options
I just wanted to post my progress pics. After having a baby a year and a half ago, I felt like it was my right to eat anything I wanted. Some months ago someone looked at me and exclaimed about the amount of weight I had on, and that was the wake up call for me. Started doing a little bit of workout in August, but committed myself October 30, 2011. Don't see them being a big motivation for anyone, but I still feel great about what I've been able to accomplish. And I'm much stronger and fitter than when I started. Did P90X and Insanity together because I'm easily bored. Planning to start another round March 4.

Stats:

Weight: 141 lbs / 125 lbs (-16 lbs)
Bust: 35.5" / 33.5" (-2")
Waist (Navel): 32.5" / 30.5" (-2")
Hips: 40.5" / 38.5" (-2")
Body fat %: 37.4 / 33.2 (-4.2%)

Round1day1frontkimbosmall.jpgRound2day1frontkimbosmall.jpg

Round1day1backkimbosmall.jpgRound2day1backkimbosmall.jpg

Round1day1leftsidesmall.jpgRound2day1leftsidesmall.jpg

Round1Day1rightsidesmall.jpgRound2day1rightsidesmall.jpg

Replies

• cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Awesome!
  • you look so toned:-))!!! must be a great great feeling to get that ticker in your signature to the end:-). congratulations on all the hard work and dedication:-))
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Not a HUGE improvement, but I'll take it. Seeing the 0 was bittersweet, because now weight is no longer my main focus, my body fat % is still too high. That's my next goal, to lose 7% during the next round. Hope I can do it.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Nice job!! Congrats, your hard work is definitely paying off. My hubby is doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid right now, so I know how tough it is. Impressed.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • TapTap86
    TapTap86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can definitely see a difference!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love Insanity.
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girl! I am like you...wanting to lose %body fat more so than weight. I finished Insanity in October and now I am doing mostly P90X, but not following any schedule. Best of luck to you! Can't wait to see your results the next go around!
  • hhamada
    Options
    Great job! I have done both programs (separately) so I know how tough they are. Completing them is definitely a huge accomplishment.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    great WORK!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    wow, congrates on being able to do p90x and insanity together. Keep that up and you'll reach your goals in no time. You are doin great!:drinker:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    awesome great job!!!
  • jenniakers
    Options
    That is amazing! You look great!
  • oburley89
    oburley89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference! progress is a slow process, but the results in the end are so worth it. I'm starting over on my p90x...i tried doing it before my breast reduction, but my girls kept getting in the way, and not to mention my back problems. but now i'm fit to go one month after surgery(:
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look fantastic! Not kidding. Little one in the picture is awful cute too!
  • erinsmith1983
    erinsmith1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    your doing amazing!
  • Lylas2
    Lylas2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go!!! Great inspiration!
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I love that we've got a little "Where's Waldo?" situation going on with your wee one in one of the pics. :) Adorable!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! And JUST the inspiration I needed right now! My husband and I wrap up week one of the P90X/Insanity hybrid today and I look forward to getting to post the same kind of results in 8 weeks. Keep up the great work! :)
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!