Vitamins

Options
rowlandk
rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
Is anyone taking a multivitamin or anything? I was just wondering if I should be taking something.

Replies

• rowlandk
    Options
    Is anyone taking a multivitamin or anything? I was just wondering if I should be taking something.
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    I am :smile:
    I have 1 centrum a day
    :D
    Dont know if it will help
    But i guess your meant to have them

_-x
  • conklinaj
    conklinaj Posts: 12
    Options
    I just take your standard 1 a day multivitamin. It makes sense that you need to ensure that you are getting proper nutrition. While you're probably making better food choices which will improve your intake of vitamins and essential minerals, taking a vitamin supplement is probably a good idea.
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    I know that they have proven that taking a multivitamin aides in wieght loss. I am not exactly sure on the details but at any rate, your hair will grow faster, your skin will look healthy and clear and your immune system wil become stronger while you take them so I would recomend them.:happy:
  • rowlandk
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice! Does anyone have a brand they prefer?
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I take an advanced complete formula multivitamin daily. I don't know if its my imagination but I have a bit more energy after taking it.
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I take a GNC Women's Active multivitamin. I really like them. If you use GNC, just go for all the purple bottles. It is the Complete Mega Ultra Women's line.

I also take Dr. Perricone's skin vitamins for my skin issues, which have helped tremendously!! They're really high in omega-3s. You can get those vitamins at Sephora.
  • rowlandk
    Options
    I will have to look into them. Thank you!
  • DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am taking two GNC Women's Mega Vitamins without Iron per day
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I take Nutrilite and really like them. I am getting ready to order some of their woman's daily packets and try those. I really like that they are in daily packs so I can throw them in my purse, makes it harder to forget!!

Here is the website to order them
    Women's multipack - http://ljuette.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=105481

Regular daily - http://ljuette.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=104174

Daily vitamin that is free of yeast, wheat, sugar, alfalfa, iron, and vitamin K - http://ljuette.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=AA0088

They have lots of other cool stuff to if you surf around the website. Very affordable too at $11 for 3 months!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I take Women's Daily! I've been taking it forever and I love it!
  • arubabound
    Options
    yes....centrum womens....and oscal!! remember to keep you bones healthy!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    A multivitamin is VERY important!! I did a food journal in college for a health class, and we used this program that kept track of ALL the nutrients. I did it for 3 days without a mutlivitamin, and the went back and added it in. It gave the readings out in the form of a nutrition label that you would find on a food package..and it was AMAZING how it helped! There were some areas that I was not getting enough in, and it totally helped.
    The only thing that I warn is that Vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat soluable vitamins, which means, that in excess, your body does not flush them out like it would any other vitamin (or water soluable vitamin). So, you don't need any extra of those.