Progress Pics! I'm on my way :D

Options
Hello, I don't have a huge amount of weight lost, I'm not even half way to my goal yet. I just wanted to post my progress so far just in case it motivates or inspires one person!

I did 30DS for 30 days, but I had quite a few skip days. I also began ice skating twice a week for the last month, and added about 20-30 minutes of extra circuit training.
I am 5'4"
SW:149
CW:143
Waist: 32.5 in.
> 31 in.
Under belly button: 37 in. ---->35 in.
Hips: 38 in.
> 36 in.
Thighs: 24 in.
> 23 in.

My GW is 125-130 so I have a ways to go, but I'm getting there and you can too if you keep trying! It's all worth it!

next.jpg

next2.jpg

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    bump :(
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good job. keep up all the great work your doing:drinker: cheers!!
  • happygirl338
    Options
    6 pounds lost during the shred! Nice job!!! :) and congratulations on sticking to it. I can't seem to stick to it for more than a few days...
  • megmay2591
    Options
    I stuck to it for long periods and then stopped for 2-3 day periods sometimes only 1 day, but I completed it.
  • southernmess86
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. How did you add pictures here? lol
  • LisaWixom
    LisaWixom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW! That little bit really made a difference. I recently had a pregnancy scare so my diet went out the window for two weeks. I put myself in check yesterday and am back on today! I love how much thinner your belly looks simply with a few pounds off. WAY TO GO!
  • amyllong75
    amyllong75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!! I'm 5'4" also!! My current weight is 142"ish" and my goal is 120. I'm on day 4 of 30 DS and I'm also doing running and/or elliptical. It's just nice to see someone that's so similar to me. Thanks again for the inspiration ;-) We can do it!!!!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great post....
  • hortonk201
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing...definitely inspiring :)
  • megmay2591
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! :D

I added pictures with photobucket, you use the IMG code and switch the IMG to lowercase on both ends of the code.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!