Hello! Introducing myself...

Options
Hey everyone!

I just signed up for this site last night, but I'm not going to start my dieting/exercising until Monday... I am really sick right now and staying home from work. I barely have the energy to eat, much less work out!!!

But when I start, I'm going to eat 1200 calories a day and do my "Turbo Jam" workout videos when I come home from work. There, now that it's on the net, I HAVE to do it. LOL!!!

I am 27 years old, and I have 3 kiddos (2 of which are sick right now, too!!! ) and I have 34 pounds to lose. I want to lose it so I can look & feel better this summer. I'm tired of trying to hide my body all the time. Where is that confidence I had as a teenager?? Oh yeah, my kids stole it, and left me with this sluggy body.... LOL. Oh, i wish I could ground them for that... :P

Any way, if I seem like someone that you would want to be-friend, go ahead and drop me a message or something. I'm nice to everyone.... if you want to see my myspace to find out more about me, go to www.myspace.com/jacci_1980. Just like many people out there, I need all the modivating people I can find, and I'll try to modivate people myself.

Okay, well, I gotta try to get some rest while I can...

Jacci

Replies

• jacci_1980
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I just signed up for this site last night, but I'm not going to start my dieting/exercising until Monday... I am really sick right now and staying home from work. I barely have the energy to eat, much less work out!!!

But when I start, I'm going to eat 1200 calories a day and do my "Turbo Jam" workout videos when I come home from work. There, now that it's on the net, I HAVE to do it. LOL!!!

I am 27 years old, and I have 3 kiddos (2 of which are sick right now, too!!! ) and I have 34 pounds to lose. I want to lose it so I can look & feel better this summer. I'm tired of trying to hide my body all the time. Where is that confidence I had as a teenager?? Oh yeah, my kids stole it, and left me with this sluggy body.... LOL. Oh, i wish I could ground them for that... :P

Any way, if I seem like someone that you would want to be-friend, go ahead and drop me a message or something. I'm nice to everyone.... if you want to see my myspace to find out more about me, go to www.myspace.com/jacci_1980. Just like many people out there, I need all the modivating people I can find, and I'll try to modivate people myself.

Okay, well, I gotta try to get some rest while I can...

Jacci
  • backontrac
    backontrac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome....hope your feeling better real soon.. and the kiddies too..
    keep in touch with us..
    :flowerforyou:
  • moonshadow
    Options
    Sorry to hear your sick . Ya get well soon. One good thing came out of it though. You found this site. It sure made a difference in my weight loss since I found it a month ago. Glad to have you and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • KatieZ75
    KatieZ75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Jacci!

Wishing you good luck! And sympathizing with what kids can do to ya..lol :)

Take care..
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck!! Hope you and kiddos are feeling better soon!
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I hope you feeling better soon. I just started getting a really bad cold and of coarse my kids gave it to me along with the extra weight. Good thing I love them to death. :)
  • jaclynd
    jaclynd Posts: 3
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I have 3 kids as well, and my youngest is 9 months. I lost the weight much quicker with my older 2...but now have about 20 pounds more to go with this one. Ugh! They definitely suck the life out of you! lol!

How do we add each other on as friends here? I could use some motivation as well! I recently moved to a small town and have no friends or family around to stay fit together with.
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I have 3 kids as well, and my youngest is 9 months. I lost the weight much quicker with my older 2...but now have about 20 pounds more to go with this one. Ugh! They definitely suck the life out of you! lol!

How do we add each other on as friends here? I could use some motivation as well! I recently moved to a small town and have no friends or family around to stay fit together with.

Click on the name right about their picture. It should be in blue. Once in there it will say send a message or add friend. I believe it is on the right hand side on the top.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp. Sorry to hear that you and the kids are ill. Wishing you all a speedy recovery!! I have found mfp to be an awesome site. I am certain you will also. Best of wishes!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacci_1980
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome welcomings! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this site already. :)

Can't wait to get started!!!!!! (and get rid of this runny nose . :/ )

Take care all! I'll post more later. :)

Jacci