Day 2 of 30DS

Options
So I did day 2 of the 30DS last night and man am I sore today, but I think I kinda like the burn. It lets me know its working!

Being very sore today, should I still try to push through for day 3 tonight or give myself a day for rest?

Replies

• amyllong75
    amyllong75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I did day 2 of the 30DS last night and man am I sore today, but I think I kinda like the burn. It lets me know its working!

Being very sore today, should I still try to push through for day 3 tonight or give myself a day for rest?

I'd push through if I were you, that way you're less likely to quit! I'm on day 4 of 30 DS today! I pushed through yesterday and it was super hard but worth it in the end :-)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I took a rest day after Day 2 because I could barely walk. Then I pushed through after that rest day and did fine.
  • hockeymomofbensam
    Options
    I am on day 2 as well! I am sore today and I'm going to do it tonight, so tomorrow may be a different story. I like the "next day soreness", then I know I am doing it right!
  • Push through it - you can do it! There will be many days where you are sore, but in the end it will be worth it.
  • katzblood
    Options
    if its just normal workout soreness, push through it. If its so bad you can hardly stand/walk/jump then take a rest day. Jillian didnt design it to be done 30 days in a row (although plenty of people do it that way). I've been taking break days and/or mixing in days of pilates and it has helped reduce the bad soreness I was getting in my knees/feet.