Just joined yesterday, continuing my weight loss journey.

Options
My name's Ashley-Nicole. I'm 22 years old & have been on my weight loss journey for the past 2 years. At my highest I was 272lbs. I'm currently down to 202lbs & hoping to reach my goal of 160lbs asap! :)

I wish you all the best of luck & I'd love to make some supportive friends/provide as much assistance & motivation as I can.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Replies

• mdeevie
    Options
    Great job on working towards getting healthy. It sounds like you've made amazing progress so far. Keep working hard! I just joined MFP and would love to make some new supportive friends, too. Request is on the way!
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Nice to meet you! We're very similar with our current weight and goal :). Nice to see someone in the same boat as I am!
  • Kristina_506
    Options
    We share the same goal weight and we are the same age, well almost, I turned 23 last week! If your looking for some support and a friend I'm here! :)
  • dnaul
    dnaul Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A 70lb loss is amazing!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ashlavigne
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm here to help support anyone who needs it :) feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome to MFP you'll find great support and lots of motivation here. add me if you like. I'm always trying to support and get support myself :flowerforyou:
  • ashlavigne
    Options
    Good luck to you too!
  • pattan59801
    Options
    My name's Ashley-Nicole. I'm 22 years old & have been on my weight loss journey for the past 2 years. At my highest I was 272lbs. I'm currently down to 202lbs & hoping to reach my goal of 160lbs asap! :)

I wish you all the best of luck & I'd love to make some supportive friends/provide as much assistance & motivation as I can.

Nice to meet you all! :)

I really would love to have someone to support me.....I have a long road ahead of me