Quick and easy breakfast in a cup.

Options
13»

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    sounds fabulicious..and will do recipe with real eggs for more nutrition! :flowerforyou:

YES!
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Sounds delicious! I have been looking for new recipes, and I new there were ways to make the egg beaters in the microwave, just now I have something more stable to go by in the form of a recipe. I look forward to trying this, thanks! :smile:

Egg beaters in the microwave? See what I posted above from Jillian Michaels. Food made in a lab is not healthier than something nature produced.
  • hlshubert
    Options
    According to Jillian Michaels egg beaters are not actually healthier for you than regular eggs.

Here's why:
    1. They are lower calorie than regular eggs. How is this possible? Chemicals.
    2. They are full of dyes.
    3. They are full of chemicals.

Real eggs for me and my family. Plus, egg beaters are not organic. Local eggs are best tasting and best for you! Say no to factory farmed eggs and egg beaters!

I agree with you! We have chickens for pets (not meat) and get a bonus - fresh eggs everyday! We allow them to free range during the day when we're home, so get plenty of grass and other vegetables, which actually makes them naturally produce a less cholesteral egg too, which is nice!
  • sheonac75
    Options
    Egg beaters are liquid egg in a container. Kind of like an imitation egg for people that have trouble with cholesterol.
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Sounds delicious and super easy! Definitely want to try it!
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    sounds delicious! will have to give this a go...might add some onions in there too when I try it. thanks for sharing! :smile:

Precisely what I was thinking :)
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a Hungry Girl recipe and its very good! Go to her website for several more variations of her "Egg Mug" recipes. The nice thing is how quick and easy it is in the morning and I can take it in the car with me :)
  • Onesnap
    Options

I agree with you! We have chickens for pets (not meat) and get a bonus - fresh eggs everyday! We allow them to free range during the day when we're home, so get plenty of grass and other vegetables, which actually makes them naturally produce a less cholesteral egg too, which is nice!

Thank you--yay for owning chickens! I volunteer at a local farm. The eggs are so tasty when the chickens are fed properly!
  • angief_01
    Options
    Sounds delicious!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • poohbear1971
    Options
    Bump
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Egg beaters are liquid egg in a container. Kind of like an imitation egg for people that have trouble with cholesterol.

Actually, this is a myth from the 1980s. There's no scientific proof that real eggs raise the bad cholesterol in your blood. Trust me. I volunteer on a farm and have done a lot of research on this topic. Ask any person that lived to be over 100--ate eggs daily.
  • lnicker
    lnicker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Makes sense now. Thanks!
  • Onesnap
    Options
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new...Can you please tell me why everyone is saying "bump?"
    Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing. Could someone please elaborate?

*bump* is when people like the topic and want it to keep appearing on the homepage so others can see it
    It also puts it to your topics so you can find it easily. :)
  • pf3100
    Options
    Thank u
  • Megclark37
    Options
    bump