Hello Everone

Options
Hell0 :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: My Name is Melissa I just started this with a very sweet gal i meet in the pool a few days ago. I would love to have all the friends and support i can get. I have been very sick. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, very high cholesterol, my kidneys are not filtering very good, and i take more meds than i can name. My doc thinks it is very important for me to lose weight. Im at 280lbs, i know i will never be thin but i would like to see the other side of 200. I have 3 children that are 7,13,19 that i would like to see grow and blossom in their lives. At the rate now my doc says i could have a stoke or die in just a few years. Prayers and positive words would be a blessing

Replies

• paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's a very long list of reasons to get healthy and fit! You don't have to be a size 8 to be healthy. We will work on this together and you will get those numbers down. You are aware of what you need to do and that is in your favor. You got this girlfriend! You are going to be around a long time for your husband and kids if you keep going to the gym and working out. Seriously, we can motivate each other and get there together!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Friend me if you like....I'm here every day at some point.I will do my very best to support you and help you reach that goal!
  • CassandraMcA
    Options
    Welcome! Sending prayers and love your way. Remember you are Gods beloved princess :)
  • smithloril
    smithloril Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and encourage you as well. I am just starting this myself...Lori