bob harper dvd's vs jillian's???

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
which do you like better and why? i currently do 30 ds and am looking for a new dvd to do come april. i only want another 30 min dvd.

Replies

• tracy514
    Options
    I LOVE Bob Harper vs Jillian. I bought Jillian's 30 day shred and hated it. Then I went out and bought Bob Harper's Cardio and Stength Inside Out dvd and it is amazing! So much easier to follow and they have a 20 minute work out and an hour long one as well.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I like them both - I've been doing Jillian's DVDs for two years, and just recently picked up a few of Bob's from my library. Different style, and the ones I got were longer workouts - and they were brutal! LOL Just depends on what you like in a workout. Both are effective. Check your library and see if they have them - then you can try before you buy.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    thx. i do like 30ds and want something similar to it, not longer then 30 min and different levels. i like the 1,2,3 program. i was going to get ripped in 30 next but then this bob harper cardio and strengh inside out dvd interests me!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I do the 30DS, but I also have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Weight Loss DVD, it's a nice change & I love having Bob in it!
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have two of Bob's DVDs but haven't tried them yet. He has them for $5 on his website right now www.mytrainerbob.com
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have done both. I Love Jillian, But apparently her 30 day shred is too rough on my ankles atm. everytime i do it my ankles swell up really bad..Bob's doesn't seem to bother them as much. I can do an hour of his DVD's and be able to go on with my day. An hour of JIllian's and i'm stuck on the couch or in bed with my feet propped up for the rest of the day.