How to figure out your frame size... S M L?

Options
Odd question how does one figure out if they have a small frame medium or large one? im slightly confused here

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I think there's some way to measure based on like the distance between each side of the bony parts of your elbow and like your wrist circumference, but I'm not sure on that. I'd like to know as well!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Seems pretty accurate! Said I was of a medium frame, which I've pretty much always assumed. I just so happened to have a measuring tape in my desk drawer (that's a normal thing to have at work, right?) to measure my wrist and elbow haha
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I remember years ago, learning how to determine my body frame. What I have learned was to take your thumb and middle finger and wrap it around your other hand's wrist and this will tell you what your body frame is.

Overlapping fingers = small frame
    Touching fingers = medium frame
    Fingers that don't touch = large frame
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options

Seems pretty accurate! Said I was of a medium frame, which I've pretty much always assumed. I just so happened to have a measuring tape in my desk drawer (that's a normal thing to have at work, right?) to measure my wrist and elbow haha

haha yes ofcourse lol said mine was medium to... but i thought because of my hips it may have been larger
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome to know!