Addicted to Mio

Options
Hurricane_C
Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
My name is Catrina and I think I'm addicted to Mio Water Enhancer. I absolutely love this stuff. I drink so much water now because of it. I hardly ever drink pop anymore (maybe 2 in the last month) and always have some water with Mio around. I got so excited about the new flavors. I'm in love with Black Cherry. Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• jthomps85
    Options
    I love the stuff. I can't drink pop so I'm constantly looking for ways to add flavor to my water. I'm not sure I'd call it a problem though. It's fairly healthy.
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love Mio. I put it in water and also add a smidgen to plain greek yogurt.
  • Hostile
    Hostile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am addicted and I've got my whole familly addicted as well.

I hate plain water and started out adding lemon juice but that got boring & I had to keep it refigerated. These are great because there are several flavors and you can bring them with you. I have some in my car and my office.

But be careful with the new flavors in the black bottles (Black Cherry & Green Thunder). They are caffinated and contain 10mg of sodium.

Have you tried the Orange Tangerine yet? It tastes a little like Tang.
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just tried the orange tangerine and we think it tastes like McDonalds orange drink :) It's our new favorite. I haven't tried the black labeled ones because of the caffeine.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I see the commercials and the ads. It's driving me nuts cause I haven't found them in Saskatchewan yet
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the strawberry watermelon. I carry about 6 different ones with me for variety! :)
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I love the Berry Pomegranate!
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Orange Tangerine yet? It tastes a little like Tang.

Try the orange tangerine on plain yogurt. It tastes like a dreamsicle.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    Love the black cherry but they need another energy flavor the green one tastes like citric *kitten*...
  • kempt_ken
    kempt_ken Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just tried and I love it too.

It’s especially good if you're like me, don't like the taste of water, and would end up drinking juice, milk, pop anything else all of which comes with significant calories.

I used to buy the floured water but now I've mostly switched to MiO.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I use it to flavor my vodka and water. :bigsmile:
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Bleah!!!

I bought it -- I forget what flavor -- and I am NOT a fan. It's got a funky fake taste (to me anyway)
  • kempt_ken
    kempt_ken Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    DIDO MIO Fruit punch flavour