which "before" pic should I use?

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
Hi MFP friends,
The gym that I go to has a Success Story wall and they want to put me on it so i have to choose a before pic and an after pic. Since everyone will be seeing this, I was hoping you guys could help me pick the one of each that i should post. :flowerforyou:

Before-
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After-
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look so hot!! :) I would use the one of you in the blue as the before...it's more up close so you can see all the awesome work that you have done!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    blue vest as before, zebra dress as after!

Good job!!! You look great!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    One in blue for before, and the one in your workout clothes for after. Although, you DO lot HOT in that dress! :wink: Great job!
  • a_new_mii
    a_new_mii Posts: 53
    Options
    Wow! You've done great!!!! You look great! Of course, you were beautiful to begin with.
    The pictures that show off your body shape best IMO, would be either of the first two for your bf pic and the orange outfit for your after.
    You look great in the dresses, but I'd say the other ones would work better for this purpose.

Congratulations!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    on second thought, it's a gym, the after in workout clothes is probably beter. and you can see more of your slim self in it.... so blue vest before, workout clothes after.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    thank you so much girls, i was wanting to try to show a before one that was "real" my mid section was always a problem for me. So even though it's not the most flattering, I am proud to show it.
    You all look wonderful as well!!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I second the blue shirt picture for before, and I think the picture of you in the orange shirt really shows off how skinny you are now!

You look fantastic. :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    OMG awesome it does work! Just have work hard, blue vest and then the Zebra dress. Way to go! Can't wait to feel that way too!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT! I say blue vest for before and the workout gear for after.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look amazing!!
    HEre is my two cents:

I would use the one with you in the jeans as the before and you in the athletic attire as the after! :wink:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Before=blue sewater with jeans
    After=work out clothes...your showing more skinn in that one so you can how much you have lost better.

In any photo, you look great!!!
  • sahmto4boys
    sahmto4boys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • GlamNGlitter
    Options
    you look AMAZING girl!!! congrats!! :flowerforyou:

i'd go with the jeans/blue sweater pic and then the pic of you in your athletic clothes!!
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    thank you so much girls, i was wanting to try to show a before one that was "real" my mid section was always a problem for me. So even though it's not the most flattering, I am proud to show it.
    You all look wonderful as well!!!

How did you lose all of the weight? You look amazing!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing blue top and and atheletic clothes good luck:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the others who say you should use the blue vested pic as your before, and the work out clothes for your after. :smile:
    Congratulations on the great job you've done! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i love the second before pic and the first after pic. all the pics are great, and you look fantastic in that hot little dress, but since its a board at your gym, i think the one with your workout outfit is more fitting.

so proud of you! :flowerforyou: :drinker: amazing success story! :bigsmile:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look great--congrats on getting highlighting on the board!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else on pics (the blue and then the athletic attire)--you are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your pics with us--I can't wait until I reach my goal and look as healthy as you do!:bigsmile:
  • MWalker583
    MWalker583 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow...You look great. What a wonderful job. Can you be my Mentor? :flowerforyou: I need one on one support. So, when I pick up that honey bun instead of apple you can spank my hands or push me. I think you should go with picture in blue vest as before and the after picture one in athletic outfit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!