Addictions

Options
jferris91
jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
What is something you would say your addicted too?? I am addicted to pop and a few other things lol

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    SF red bull and tattoos........and zombies
  • jankleberry
    Options
    coke zero and ciggarettes
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Cigarettes, chocolate and diet cola. Aside from that I'm the picture of health :laugh:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Music. . . But I will never go to rehab <3
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    chocolate, working out, cats, history channel, rugby, and mushroomhead. none of those seem to be life threatening at this point, so no, i will not change.
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    Cooking channel, pinterest, fruit, and running.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    dress/skirts and coffee!
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Video games... and now MFP!
  • tribbleluvr
    Options
    Lately? Star Trek. For years? Chocolate, books, writing, and sparkly stickers. *shrug*

An addiction I've been able to drop? Facebook. ^_^
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    dress/skirts and coffee!

hey...me too! :laugh:

aaaaaaaaaaand peanut butter!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    dress/skirts and coffee!

:huh:

PICS or it didn't happen haha
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I know u probably meant food but I had a devil of a time getting off the cigs. When I did, obviously my cardio energy and results steadily improved. Now chicken wings are my mortal enemy!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    At the moment it's Tim Minchin and Skyrim!
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    probably energy drinks
  • lealea_803
    Options
    Blue jeans!!! Yes, that's right......I can NOT help but to buy a pair EVERYTIME I go shopping. My body is forever changing and so are the styles. And now, since I am loosing weight, that means, ALL THE MORE REASON TO BUY MORE!!! HAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    dress/skirts and coffee!

:huh:

PICS or it didn't happen haha

hahaha i didnt say i was addicting to wearing dress/skirts. lol
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Cigarettes, Coffee, food... those are all a given in my life... the true addiction is to CEREAL. It's true. Haven't found a support group for that yet :wink:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i'm also addicted to cereal, specifically rice krispies right now... i havent had any in a week because my husband got skim milk and rice kripsies are disgusting with skim milk.. i figure i only eat one bowl a night, i can have 2%..

it took me a month to get down to just one bowl a night.. before mfp i was having like 4 bowls before bed...
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    i'm also addicted to cereal, specifically rice krispies right now... i havent had any in a week because my husband got skim milk and rice kripsies are disgusting with skim milk.. i figure i only eat one bowl a night, i can have 2%..

it took me a month to get down to just one bowl a night.. before mfp i was having like 4 bowls before bed...

My favorite is strawberry frosted mini wheats. I eat them with milk or dry like crackers. I LOVE it all from All Bran to Lucky Charms :love:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    sugar, but i am currently on day 2 of not eating any candies...it is very difficult.......