intro to me

shannyb76
shannyb76 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I've heard so much about this site just over the weekend and I've got nothin to loose but the weight ! I have three kids and with each one I got heavier. I'm done with this weight issue in my life I have heard one too many times that I have a "beautiful face" so I hope it works cuz I want the body to go with it!!!!! Good luck everyone

Replies

• Hi all, I've heard so much about this site just over the weekend and I've got nothin to loose but the weight ! I have three kids and with each one I got heavier. I'm done with this weight issue in my life I have heard one too many times that I have a "beautiful face" so I hope it works cuz I want the body to go with it!!!!! Good luck everyone
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    just want to welcome you to mfp! I too am new to this site and have already found it making a big difference. The food, and exercise diary have helped tremendously and the message board is wonderful to let you know ...we are not alone! So welcome and best wishes.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou: I checked out your profile and saw that you are starting out at the same place I was when I started working on getting healthier at the beginning of this year. I didn't find MFP until mid Feb. I've lost 15 lbs so far since 12/28/07 and you can do it too!! Glad you're here! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.