Hi! Looking for friends!

Options
Eb155
Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
Hello, I'm not new to the site, but I'm trying to get going again. I'm a habitual and emotional overeater that is trying to get back on my feet, stop the overeating and lose the 15lbs that have been knawing on me for the past 13 years. I'm looking for some friends who are in a similar situation or just plain motivating! Please add me if you want :)

Replies

• newfieborn
    Options
    Welcome. I am trying to lose about 20 - 30 lbs to get to my ideal/healthy weight. I also started my weight loss progran to give more support to my wife. She has been trying for some time. I will add you. Good luck and stick with it.
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    I am losing 15lbs also, I have already lost 2lb last week. It was my first week on it, but now I'm finding I'm struggling....
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'n new as well. I've lolst 2 since joining and my plan is to lose another 12. I'm down 50 from 2 years ago but have never been able to get lower than 210. Add me as well, will take all the support I can get and don't mind providing support as well.
  • karentulloss
    Options
    Hi, i am looking, for friends that are having trouble staying on task, there are times i do a great job at staying focused
    Then there are times, i just dont stick with the eating right,excersice's. I need to lose 49pds. And help in staying
    motivated. I'm good at being supportive.
  • TMJOHNS12
    Options
    I am new too. This is will be my first week of doing this. I am an emotionally eater and want to lose at least 60-70lbs. I have trouble staying on track. I am good for awhile but then get side tracked. I will take all the support I can get. Hopefully this time around this will work. I will add you and good luck.
  • BiancaC73
    BiancaC73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to myfitnesspal also. I am very motivated. I came across this website through my phone app when I was looking for a calorie counter. I haven't lost any weight yet because today is only the second day of the beginning of my lifestyle change for a healthier life. No way am I calling it a diet! I'm not dieting. I've done that several times before and failed! It went well until I went back to my old habits. I educated myself for success this time. I'm changing my entire way of thinking about exercise and food. I set a realistic goal to reach 149 lbs in a year. That is my target weight. I am looking for some friends that are trying to lose weight. I'm losing weight not for vanity reasons (although being slimmer will be nice too), but because poor health issues run in the woman in my family. I"m willing to be supportive and a motivator.
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    Hi! I'm also relatively new to the site, i've had it for a while but i lack the motivation sometimes so i come and go =( i'm determined to lose about 30-40 lbs this time around!! i've been doing good for the past two week but i can't seem to hit my calorie goal i get to 900 and i feel pretty good. i don't want to send my body into starvation mode (i've done that before and it was not good) but i'm not sure if i should push myself to where i'm forcing food down my throat. i'm also extremely unsure of the weekly weigh ins actually of weighing in altogether, i'm afraid that number wont change... sigh i'm having trouble staying positive, could use some words of wisdom =(
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends as well. I'm new here and really can use some support. I'm good at giving support though too...so please feel free to add me. :happy:
  • vermurrgarv
    Options
    you can add me to your support team.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    all of you feel free to add me the more support the better !
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your support everyone! It sure means alot!
  • acousins50
    acousins50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking for new friends on this week site the more friends the more help and support you can have.... So please consider to add me to your friends list.... Thanks

Look forward to talking more with you on our weight loss goals
  • dnaul
    dnaul Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can support eachother!
  • staceykoz
    staceykoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I have 13 more to lose. We can support each other!
  • Iris1415
    Iris1415 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined, too! I am getting rid of 10-15 lbs of weight and am trying to tone more. Feel free to add me as a friend! Best wishes :smile: