Time to Get Myself Back

Options
I've been logging on for a week now tracking and lurking in the message boards. I figured I would finally just put myself out there and start getting some more support. After some big life changes ie. cross country move, getting married and having a baby I no longer see me when I look in the mirror. My goal is to be healthy and happy again.

This first week went well for me. I'm not dealing with very many cravings and my level of discipline almost shocks me. I was hoping for that first week big number but I'm more than happy to accept the 2.2 lbs loss. Did anyone else not have the big loss the first week?

I'm looking to lose around 70 lbs or so. I don't want to set an exact number but more so just get to a point where I feel happy with how I look. I'd love to touch base with any other moms out there looking to reclaim their body.

Replies

• jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started last year, I am going to get back to me no matter how many times the treadmill tries to kill me. I lost 5 lbs the first week. It slows down, be happy when it does. It means you are doing this the right way and it will stay off. Good luck on your journey! You will find you again I have faith. You have made the first step :)
  • shortlovely
    Options
    I am a mother of two and have been struggling with getting the baby fat off. I have been logging on for a little longer than a week and so far have not lost a pound. However I have been very bad about sticking with exercise and watching what I eat bc my husband is self employed and we find ourselves on the run alot. Time to focus on a better me to. Maybe we can be fitness pals and keep each other motivated.
  • Jalicious83
    Jalicious83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 and 2 yrs ago after having a bought of depression right around the time all the holiday food was there I gained 20 lbs, I just found this app on my phone and need some friends for encouragement and motivation to get those pounds back off.
  • sensa516
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. It really does help knowing you're "not the only one".