30 Day Hell...

Options
Hello,

So last night i started the 30 Day Shred level one, and i was wondering if I am the only person on this planet who couldn't get through the full 27 minutes. I made it to 20 min and had to stop because i felt dizzy and nauseous. I don't imagine I will be moving on to level two in 10 days. It may have to become the 90 day shred at this rate.
Sorry for the ramble just needed to get that out there.
Has anyone else had problems at the beginning? I am getting a tab bit discouraged to continue today again.
Feel free to add me as a friend for some moral support.

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    stick with it. i'm on day 5 lol. 6 wk 6 pack is good too but a bit more hardcore - i'm gonna wait till i've done the 30 days first. drink plenty water.
  • loislane22
    Options
    stick with it. i'm on day 5 lol. 6 wk 6 pack is good too but a bit more hardcore - i'm gonna wait till i've done the 30 days first. drink plenty water.

Day 5 looks very far away for me! I will have to get the 6 week one after i get through this. Thanks for the encouragement and good luck :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one. I couldnt complete level 1 for the first two attempts. I was also SO sore I literally could not walk. It got significantly easier around day 4-5 and now level 2&3 are easy least for me. Stick with it! It was worth it!

By the way, it's called the 30 day shred because it is 30 days worth of workouts- NOT because it's intended to be done for 30 days straight. Jillian suggests you do it 3-4 times a week and give your body plenty of time to rest/rebuild.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    I think EVERYONE starts there and feels like that but it does get easier trust me, just keep at it. I just started level 2, it sucks but it's worth it :smile:
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    You're probably going to find that you will have this issue at the beginning of each level. By day 10 of each level you'll be killing it! Good luck! Don't give up! I had pretty awesome results from the 30 Day Shred, I finished it up earlier this month!
  • loislane22
    Options
    You are not the only one. I couldnt complete level 1 for the first two attempts. I was also SO sore I literally could not walk. It got significantly easier around day 4-5 and now level 2&3 are easy least for me. Stick with it! It was worth it!

By the way, it's called the 30 day shred because it is 30 days worth of workouts- NOT because it's intended to be done for 30 days straight. Jillian suggests you do it 3-4 times a week and give your body plenty of time to rest/rebuild.

I had no idea, I was going to work-out 30 days straight, glad you told me about this.
  • cwmoree
    cwmoree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The first time i did 30ds was horrible, by day 3 it hurt to use my legs to sit down or get up. So I started level 2 and now i alternate between 1 & 2, havent tried 3 yet.