5'7" female, 167 lbs to 145 lbs

Options
GB333
GB333 Posts: 261 Member
Almost done! I've still got a tummy pooch and I'm not bikini ready yet, but I'm getting close! I couldn't have done it without MFP!

before%2520almost%2520after.jpg

Replies

• GB333
    Options
    Geeze! Sorry - it took me a few edits to get the img code right! I think the pic is working now! :)
  • AngelAndi
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congragulations on your success!! Very inspirational.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
    I'm also 5'7", so this gives me something to look forward to :)
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistels* well done!! :drinker:
  • steadyloser
    Options
    You look great, I am inspired again !
  • abigailrschwartz
    abigailrschwartz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty bikini ready to me!
  • MsNiss
    MsNiss Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great! I'm also 5'7, and started out at about 171, so it's great to see comparison pics of someone else my height and near my starting weight :)
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL, girl! Congrats!
  • tiffster4
    tiffster4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look great! congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And thank you, because I am the same height and goal weight as you (just started at 177 rather than 167) so it shows me to keep going :)
  • staceykoz
    staceykoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! I bet you aren't giving yourself enough credit. I'm guessing you could totally pull off a bikini!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! That's where I want to be.

M
  • evespich
    evespich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm the same height and started at 165 and am slowly going down but am at 159 now. I'd like to get down to 140. Any Advice?
  • mowink55
    Options
    I just joined MFP last Wednesday. I am 5'7" and started at 165, so your success is wonderful motivation for me. Thank you!
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 5'7", currently sitting around 165lb, and my first goal weight is 145. I'll be happy if I look as great as you!
  • GB333
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I just love this place - everyone so kind and supportive! Thanks for the extra motivation to help me reach my goal! :)
    You look great! I'm the same height and started at 165 and am slowly going down but am at 159 now. I'd like to get down to 140. Any Advice?

I may not be the best person to give advice. I lost the first 22 pounds by simply dieting - hardly any exercise except for a few dog walks every now and then. I stuck to my 1200 calories religiously and logged EVERYTHING. I did not cheat. It actually came off pretty easily as long as I was diligent about my 1200 calories. I fell off the wagon over the holidays and gained about 5 pounds back from Thanksgiving to New Years - I tried counting calories again but it wasn't working, so I switched to Atkins and it's been working wonderfully. Again, I'm just really diligent about what I put in my mouth and logging and counting everything. =)
  • dollyface2010
    dollyface2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    way to go!! you look great . I also started at about 178 and im now at 148. My goal weight is 130!! what motivates you?
  • GB333
    Options
    way to go!! you look great . I also started at about 178 and im now at 148. My goal weight is 130!! what motivates you?

My goal is 130, too! :) My motivation comes from always being "the tall skinny girl" my whole life, and then one day I realized I no longer fit that description! I hated being "the fat one" in photos of me and my friends!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    great job! i've got simailar stats and 145ish i my goal! Keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!