Looking for friends

Options
Hi! I am a 35 year old mother of two. I would like to live a more health-conscious lifestyle. I am looking for friends
who want to positively support each other. If you are looking to eat healthier, and look and feel better, then add me as a friend!

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is a very supportive site and easy to use. Add me if you would like. :)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    You certainly can add me. I am at the learning stage but we can learn together and support each other.
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. We all need support! :flowerforyou:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am almost 35. A mother of 2 girls, 3 1/2 and 3 months. Now that I am done having children, I am looking to get healthy, not just lose weight, but gain a healthier lifestyle to be a better role model for my daughters. I am looking for support as well. So feel free to add me!
  • Ericacea
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! Well, except creepers, but nobody in this thread seems like one. :)
  • nikkijordan25
    Options
    i just joined myself! and im a young mom.. also looking to better my lifestyle.. feel free to add me as well!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi =) welcome aboard! This is an awesome site with an amazing bunch of people! You are welcome to add me!

Jen
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just getting started too.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I enjoy motivating people and getting motivation from others.
  • Wakara101
    Wakara101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined too. your welcome to add me
  • sheedacarr
    Options
    Hey Hun,

Cute cat! I am a 35 young and I am looking for the same support. I have a 10yr old daughter and I am in this stage of my life that I cant seem to shake.Networking is the key.

All the Best!!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I recently joined as well! Add me! :)
  • BornToRun14
    Options
    I have just joined as well! I will you add you :)
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am 42, a mother of 3, wife, and I work full time. I love this site because it keeps my motivation up and keeps me on track. I love supportive friends. Anyone who feels we could be a good support for each other, feel free to add me.