What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just got done entering my dinner into my diary. I am making a new won ton recipe, roast beef slider cupcakes, trying another new recipe, salt and vineger fingerling potatoes, and a veggie!!

Sounds lush, can you share the recipe please, thanks :smile:
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    leftover of some sort......just me tonight......:smile:

Lifetime movie channel here i come!!

Lol...Lifetime rocks...I'm having leftovers as well then gonna workout and then LMN time!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Flatbread pizza, I think... with mushrooms and black forest ham.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Marinated, baked salmon, yellow squash, sauteed cabbage with apple cider vinegar,half a pillsbury biscuit and a few french fries.......I still have enough calories left to eat watermelon sherbert after the kiddos go to bed!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    The "Big Mac in a Bowl" with Walden Farms Calorie-Free Thousand Island dressing, except instead of using beef, onions, and shredded lettuce, I use ground turkey with shredded red cabbage, onions, jalapenos, and chopped dill pickles with a little dressing mixed in. It's SO good, low cal and high protein. My new favorite quick dinner fix. :)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Pork Chops & Mushrooms in the crockpot...LOVE my crockpot!!

What do you put in this? I like using the crock pot, but am not a very creative cook!!!

I layer in my crock pot. Brown rice, boneless pork chops, sliced baby bellas, reduced fat cream of mushroom soup, pour the water over the top and sprinkle with sage & black pepper. Turn on low & simmer all day. I paired my with broccoli. I love it when I come home from work & the house smells so good.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    What is everyone making for dinner tonight?
    I really hate this question. I usually have this conversation.
    me: What do you want for dinner?
    hubby: I don't know what my choices are?
    me: Just tell me what you want and if I need to get something I will. I have to go to the store anyway.
    hubby: I don't know.

I have recently gone on strike anyway after the incident on Tuesday. I didn't get home until after 6:30. There are 4 other freakin' adults in the house and they had to wait until I got home to decide what >I< was going to make for dinner. :mad: Really? :mad: And 2 of them were home all day. I wanted tuna fish so that is what I made but I still had to make enough for everybody.

No more cooking for me until they have moved out, which should be soon.

Sounds reasonable if they are adults to expect them to do some of the cooking. But instead of the passive aggressive plan to get others to share the cooking duties, put up a roster and INSIST that the cooking duties be shared. And if that doesn't work, make what you want, every day and don't worry about what anyone else wants. That's the best way to control your calories anyway!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon, scallop cakes, sauteed asparagus, and greek orzo salad
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!!
  • Its_My_Time
    Options
    We're having Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce.

Doesn't sound super healthy I know, but the total meal is just under 400 calories and super yummy :)

Sounds soo good!
  • Its_My_Time
    Options
    Pork Chops & Mushrooms in the crockpot...LOVE my crockpot!!

May I have your recipe? Looking for ideas for dinner meals for my crockpot :smile:
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ham and cheese crescent rollups with carrot sticks, green beans and fresh strawberries with homemade yogurt for dessert. This one should make the kids happy and still stay under 400 cals!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    leftovers.......grilled tilapia, steamed green beans & strawberries . It was good last night, we will do it again.
  • paulamhunt
    paulamhunt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    We are having chef salads - lettuce, mushrooms, hard boiled egg, shredded cheese, tuna, cottage cheese and fat free italian dressing.
  • DimpleQueen
    Options
    Fish tacos sounds soooo good! I think I will make some tonight too!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I just visited my grandmother, and I have a big bowl of her shrimp with angel hair pasta sitting in my fridge. But I just got my shipment of Butler Soy Curls that I am REALLY tempted to start playing with .
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork chop, butternut squash, broccoli and cauliflower, all steamed. Plus gravy and apple sauce.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We're having Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce.

Doesn't sound super healthy I know, but the total meal is just under 400 calories and super yummy :)

400!!!!!!!!!!! Please share the recipe! wow.

I'm having homemade hidden valley extra lean ranch burgers and baked fries :love:

i want the recipes of both your dinners!!!
  • beatgirl98
    Options
    Thai green curry with tofu - all homemade. Pancakes for desert - do you have pancake day in the US?
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Cheesy leeks with ham and mashed cauliflower. I'm excited!