Moobs

Options
Yes that's right...this is a post about big ole man boobs. Mine to be exact...

I seem to have one that is shrinking thanks to diet and exercise...and one that's just kind hanging back and watching. I really don't want to end up lopsided.

Anyone know why or how to fix this?

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    LMAO this made my day!!!! Butterflies, when you lay on your back with your knees bend (like doing a crunch) and you take free weights and hold them straight up over your chest, and than bring your arms out while going to the groud, not sure if I explained this right but google it. It works the peck muscles, or your "moobs" lol
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    LMAO this made my day!!!! Butterflies, when you lay on your back with your knees bend (like doing a crunch) and you take free weights and hold them straight up over your chest, and than bring your arms out while going to the groud, not sure if I explained this right but google it. It works the peck muscles, or your "moobs" lol

Just have to get some weights now...

My knockers thank you very much.
  • kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Adequate bra with padding? Just kidding.... I have moobs too.
  • lukeout007
    Options

Wouldn't that be a "bro"?
  • Cindym82
    Options

Walmart has some good sets for cheap. Start off with smaller weights, dont over do it. Plus you can always get on the 30 day shred band wagon lol
  • lukeout007
    Options

Walmart has some good sets for cheap. Start off with smaller weights, dont over do it. Plus you can always get on the 30 day shred band wagon lol

Eh I'm good...I've already got boobs. Don't wanna feel like I'm missing other parts as well.
  • Cindym82
    Options

Eh I'm good...I've already got boobs. Don't wanna feel like I'm missing other parts as well.

smh....hmmm well I'm sure there is some manly ones. But def butterflies, or the row machine or for back fat the lap pull down
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that be a "bro"?
    Manssiere!! LOL, thanks for the gutsy post, got em as well, will try the butterflys.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I actually just heard a health guy on the radio talking to a plastic surgeon about this. The plastic surgeon pretty much said that, if after diet and exercise, they were lopsided or still there, surgery was the only option due to genetics. I'd rather diet and exercise first, then if I was under 15% bodyfat, then consider surgery if its that big of a deal for you.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    If you get very close to your goal weight and still have this problem, check out gynemastia.
  • lukeout007
    Options
    If you get very close to your goal weight and still have this problem, check out gynemastia.

I've heard of it before I believe. I had a friend in school who had boobs...but he was skinny. He had to have them removed. Something about too much estrogen or something...I might be wrong about the reasoning. I guess the question is whether or not that is something that you can just get all of the sudden? I've never had this issue when I was skinny before...
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    One is probably just unwilling to give up the fat yet. Women actually can lose in a lopsided manner as well. Stick with cardio and eating right and they'll both hopefully retreat eventually. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    You feel a woman's pain at the moment. When women gain weight their boobs get bigger, when we start to lose weight usually the boobs are the first to go. Also, one is ALWAYS bigger than the other lol #womanproblems
  • lukeout007
    Options
    You feel a woman's pain at the moment. When women gain weight their boobs get bigger, when we start to lose weight usually the boobs are the first to go. Also, one is ALWAYS bigger than the other lol #womanproblems

Yeah my wife told me she has the same issue. Lol. I just want even titties.
  • hklaquadra
    Options
    Just know that you are not alone with this problem. Have you ever noticed on Biggest Loser how the guys take their shirts totally off in the beginning and then as they lose substantial weight, they usually keep their tank tops on? It's to hide the uneven moobs.....
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    When I was at my lowest weight they were still there (saw a endocronologist as well as a few plastic surgeons, and they concluded it was mostly loose skin and some fat). I was going to get surgery, but ended up gaining weight back. I'll end up probably getting it when I get back down to a lower weight.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Yeah my wife told me she has the same issue. Lol. I just want even titties.

If it helps to know, my husband lost his moobs last. And when he gains over a certain amount more the moobs appear. So he has a moob weight goal to stay under. Here's hoping you lose just enough to drop even the bigger one!