Fashion

Options
ok so yeah i didnt see a fashion tab for us all...u know share ideas whats comfortable , in out u know the deal ladies and guys well idk share what u do know but i do have a question for the ladies and guys well do what u wish with this post lol

So its a Friday night (any nite will do really) and u and the misses are just idk watching a movie and u both get in the mood for well u know what ...

U both go to undress and u notice that ur hubby/bf is sporting some new bikini briefs..

grade on a scale 1-10, 10 being super hot what u think...fyi his excuse being he's been exercising more now than ever and likes how he looks in them :devil: ...weigh in on what u think if u dont find this offensive lol GL all!!!

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I think that boxer briefs are the best of both worlds. Hot look'n but comfy, reg briefs don't do it for me. On my son they are so cute, little Spiderman's all over! But not on his dad! Gross, put clothes on dude :laugh: but everyone has to be comfy! I wouldn't wear a bikini, but once I am at my goal weight I might. Maybe he is feeling sexy and wants to try something he is newly confident enough to wear.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    bikini briefs on a guy look good. I found some silk ones for my husband and they look really hot on him
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    bikini briefs on a guy look good. I found some silk ones for my husband and they look really hot on him

woot woot!!! hurray for u 2 and ty for being so honest bout that...nothing wrong with a little experimentation and good old fashion (with a twist if i may add :devil: ) fun!!! ur husband must be one lucky guy grats again 2 u both!

TY