Addictions

Options
2»

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm, let's see.. video games, books, the internet and computers, and working out. I don't feel the need to change.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    crack, prostitutes and heroin.

this seems to be a re-occurring theme with me today. it's been my answer to like 3 things so far.

actually, i'm going to take heroin off the list. i'm not addicted to that - it's a necessity.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Addicted to Mak-Up, Shopping and MFP...Yep that covers it!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It used to be fine curvaceous black women. But I have been in a rehab program for that for some years now with just a steady dose of one. Now its just Diet Mountain Dew.
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Sex with my husband
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    sugar, but i am currently on day 2 of not eating any candies...it is very difficult.......
    I was also addicted to sugar. But after about a week, the cravings will go away.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    oreos
  • CrazyHedgehog
    CrazyHedgehog Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cheese!
    cheddar, brie, cambozola blue, maasdam, edam, ricotta, mozerella, Jarlsberb, Port Salut, Stilton, Red Leicster, Danish Blue, Gouda, cambembert, oooh, just cheese....
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    sugar, but i am currently on day 2 of not eating any candies...it is very difficult.......
    I was also addicted to sugar. But after about a week, the cravings will go away.

Thanks. I didnt sleep at all tonight....looking forward to a week! *-*
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    probably energy drinks

wat kind of energy drinks?