hcg, slim fast, slimquick

Options
Has anyone ever tried those? What are your reviews about them or thoughts? I am trying really hard to lose some pounds, I have 4 kids and recently had back surgery so I have to take things a bit slower. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week and trying to watch my calorie intake. I have a habit of going straight to food when I am just sitting watching tv or whatever so I was thinking maybe slimfast would help block out my hunger so I dont rely on it. Im at 165 (i just gained 4 pounds in a week, UGH!) and really need to find something to help me out!

Replies

• ambernicholewms
    Options
    I wouldn't rely on anything but eating right and exercise. HCG has been known to mess up your body in the long run. Slim fast isn't that great for you but, I like to make low calorie milkshakes with it or drink it every once in a while for a quick breakfast. Slimquick I don't know much about. The only supplement I have ever taken is caffeine pills before the gym and limit it through out the day so im not sick!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My sister took HCG and loss weight, but she hasn't kept it off and she has developed health problems. Before the HCG, she had never been sick a day in her life.