Shaun T's Rockin Body VS Leandro's Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Okay so I ordered Shaun T's Rockin Body through Groupon and received Brazil Butt Lift. Should I be happy about this or return it for the right one? lol. Opinions please :)

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I havent heard of the rockin body, but I really want to try the butt lift. Do they cost the same?
  • Lululuv
    Lululuv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Have not done either, but have heard of brazilian butt lift. Is there any way to try it out before you send it back (ew is that cheating?)
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    They cost about the same otherwise i would have taken the more expensive one lol
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Never done rockin body - but have been very pleased with BBL results. I use it as a supplement to my other programs because I needed extra work in my butt and hip strengthening exercises. I've been very pleased. The workouts are fast and fun. I'd keep it.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Never done rockin body - but have been very pleased with BBL results. I use it as a supplement to my other programs because I needed extra work in my butt and hip strengthening exercises. I've been very pleased. The workouts are fast and fun. I'd keep it.
    Does it help with upper thighs problem.
    My thighs look so bad I wear 'skirt' swimming suit.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have Rockin Body and like it, i do not have or tried Brazil Butt Lift. Rockin Body is not my main workout, but it is a good burn.
  • artbaby1
    artbaby1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The butt lift is awesome!!!!! You'll love the accent too!!!!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Like others, I haven't tried either. But I have Hip Hop Abs and Insanity... so I'm a Shaun T fan. I guess if you're not out any money, and you wanna give it a try, keep the Butt Lift. Otherwise, why not send it back for the one you originally wanted?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm watching the infomercial for Rockin Body, and it looks awesome.
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I asked my fiance what he thought and naturally he wanted me to keep the butt lift, he's an *kitten* man lol. Still not sure though...
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen but then they sent me Rockin Body about two weeks later so now I have both. I've decided to do both at the same time since BBL seems to be cardio sculpting and Shaun T is mainly cardio. :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I have done some Shaun T (Insanity), and have tried BBL..BBL is a great workout, but I personally could not do BBL because of all the twisting/turning moves, my thick carpet and trick knee. But I do still do the ab workout from it, it's the hardest one I've ever met!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    The BBL infomercial looked interesting. If you want a good lower body workout, I'd give it a try.
  • minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of work out you like to do, I love them both, but Shaun T is my Favorite!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I've done Butt Lift and I loved it! I usually hate dance-y type workouts but he actually makes it fun, and you don't notice the time going by. The next day, I felt sore all over, especially my waist (lots of shaking, and for the first time I didn't mind it).
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options

What results did you see doing the Brazil Butt Lift?
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options

Are you saying that it lifted your butt? Did it make you loose butt or gain butt. I am trying to get a bigger butt, not loose the little that I do have? What Solution are you doing and how long did it take for you to see results.

Thanks in advance