Question for Turbo Jammers

Options
I have the old school Turbo Jam and recently found my old dvds. I purchased some weighted gloves and plan on doing a workout tonight. The only problem is I can't remember what my favorite work out was called. I think it was only 20-30 minutes long and it was for when you were short on time but I remember really really sweating. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Hahaha nevermind. I think it's called the '20 minute workout.' But maybe I will try cardio party.
  • Lizysmommie
    Options
    I love the Cardio party its my favorite!
  • jdancer369
    Options
    Love turbo Jam!
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    I just did cardio party last night. Ab jam is 20 minutes is that what you are thinking of?
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If you like Turbo Jam, you'll love Turbo Fire!!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I know that cardio party is about 40 minutes
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Actually just did some research and it is the Fat Blaster dvd. The one with just the turbos!
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options
    Starting Learn and Burn tomorrow.......I'm going to try and stick to the schedule.....can I ask what kind of results you saw from it???
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire and I have my BF downloading Turbo Jam so I can start with that one first! =P
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love cardio party! It was the first one I ever did. PS: If you like Turbo Jam you will ADORE Turbo Fire.
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    I think it was the Cardio Blast workout. It's about 30 minutes long, and you burn alot. I've been doing alot of Turbo Jam too, so bored at the gym. Also, I've been doing Chalean Extreme.
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am using Turbo Jam and Chalene Extreme. Both programs are great!
    I also have Turbo Fire but haven't tried it yet...can't wait!