Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Walking/running shorts

I bought what I thought were nice Adidas shorts. They seemed comfortable and not too short. I just went for a walk in them and had to cut it short because I was so self conscious about the way they were riding up where my thighs rub together. Do all loose shorts (I'm not going to wear spandex) ride up like that if your thighs touch? I'm pretty sure my thighs will touch a little bit no matter how much weight I lose, and plus I can't lose weight in the first place if I can't go on walks. Help!

PS: I have a pair of capris, but I can't wear them because they make the cameltoe effect.

Replies

• happyjacks
    happyjacks Posts: 31 Member
    I've yet to find a non-spandex style short that won't ride up on me. Thus I prefer the bike/spandex/compression shorts. My faves are UnderArmor Compression shorts (I get the longer style, not the uber short ones). What about getting a pair like that and then wear the looser shorts over them? keeps the thighs covered and helps prevent chaffing.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    I wear compression shorts/capris/pants too. When I am thinner I wear loose shorts over compression shorts or sqorts. It doesn't matter how thin I am, I cannot just wear athletic shorts without some sort of "Controll" underneath