New and Looking for E-mail Motivational Friends

Options
Hello,

I am a 24 year old mother to a 1 year old little girl and wife to my husband of almost a year! I am looking for a motivational friend to help eachother on our journey. We can email each other every few days about how our weight loss journey is going. Also, we can give eachother healthy quick recipes.I am looking to lose about 50-55 pounds.

Replies

• jmmayer
    Options
    I would love to be your motivational bud. I am a mother of a 5 month old and stuggling to get off the last 20 lbs.
    Really need someone to be accountable to .
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    I would love to be your motivational bud. I am a mother of a 5 month old and stuggling to get off the last 20 lbs.
    Really need someone to be accountable to .

Lets do it!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    count me in also if you guys still want to!! mum of 2 toddlers here
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Id love to! Im a married Momma of 2 boys, and would like to lose 65 lbs! could always use alittle extra suport.. as well as give some! :flowerforyou:
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    Message me your E-mails!!! We can do this!!!
  • ve022
    ve022 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am not a mother but I am a teacher. You can message me if you want, althoug I will leave the choice up to you.
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 2.5 year old daughter, and I'm also interested in joining this group....have never joined any of the groups on mfp, but I've been using it on and off for 3 or 4 mos and it's really not working well trying to do it solo. I'm hoping to make a lasting lifestyle overhaul and lose 20 pounds. I miss my active and healthy self!
  • wavery1968
    Options
    Hi.... I wish you the best on losing the weight. I am a mother of (3) children. I am trying hard to lose 10 pounds before swim suit season gets here. My email is wavery@relyonmsi.com if you want to email me.

Thanks

Wendy
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Hi! Im new as well. I have two children under 6. Im looking to lose about 50 lbs as well. Id love to email :)
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we are all in this together and need help and support when we are having bad days, but also want to share the good days :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a 24 year old mother to a 1 year old little girl and wife to my husband of almost a year! I am looking for a motivational friend to help eachother on our journey. We can email each other every few days about how our weight loss journey is going. Also, we can give eachother healthy quick recipes.I am looking to lose about 50-55 pounds.

What a cute baby! :)
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Same here. I always need that additional push. I am looking to lose about 20 more lbs than you are. I will send you a message soon.
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    I will send who I have an E-mail for a message tonight!
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    I don't get MyFitnessPal on my phone so just E-mail me :) ae_angel1120@yahoo.com
  • fourthewebbs
    fourthewebbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am new to MFP ( a couple of weeks) and I love the website. Would love to have friends and a support system. I wish I could say I am taking off baby weight but my youngest is 8 years old....So I can't use that excuse anymore. Anyway, I would love to chat here and there with any of you and see what has worked for each of you. If you could include me I would appreciate it. Thanks