What exercise equipment do you have at home collecting dust?

Options
cekeys
cekeys Posts: 397 Member
I thought this might be a fun game. List a few workout items at your house that are collecting dust that you used a few times, and realized it wasn't for you. These can even be from an infomercial.

I'll list mine:

Inflatable exercise balls ( I have 2 sizes)

Rubber resistance bands. ( I have 3 resistance levels )

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Resistance bands (3 levels)
    An elliptical - it was busted :sad: but my friend just fixed it for me so I'm looking forward to using it again.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add another one. I bought this device that required a 9 volt battery and would shock your stomach muscles stimulating movement. Of course the advertisement said that if I did it day in & day out, I would have 6 pack abs. I'm not sure where I put that darn thing.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I just got a free Cybex treadmill form a co-worker. He hasn't used it in years. Collecting dust till i get 220V wired into my mancave ( garage)
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I dont have any exercise equipment at home, but I would say my rollerblades havent been used in a few years :(
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I just got a free Cybex treadmill form a co-worker. He hasn't used it in years. Collecting dust till i get 220V wired into my mancave ( garage)

I want a free treadmill!!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    Options

Come and get it...only 350#. You close to Nebraska?? LOL
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

HA, dang it! Can you deliver it free of charge to Wisconsin! :)~
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Had a bench and glider, sold it and a bunch of weights to "Play it again Sports." I currently have 1-8 pound free weights I carry around when I teach at Senior Centers.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    Options

I can take it as far as my Grand Uncles farm in Baraboo
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

I can take it as far as my Grand Uncles farm in Baraboo

I had to google Baraboo. Hey, thats in Wisconsin! LOL I thought it sounded familar :)
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Most of mine is heavily used doing NROLW.

But back in the cobwebby corners lies an ab-roller, and a thigh-master. There's a cable-weight system in the garage that's for sale, but I don't know if that counts, since it was used until I got my olympic weight set.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    I have a balance ball, and a treadmill burried in a walk in closet somewhere...
  • shelly77320
    Options
    A treadmill, that I have no excuse not be using. What is wrong with me, smh.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add another one. I bought this device that required a 9 volt battery and would shock your stomach muscles stimulating movement. Of course the advertisement said that if I did it day in & day out, I would have 6 pack abs. I'm not sure where I put that darn thing.

Fantastic!!! Hahaha I totally had one of these about ten years ago. It developed a little crack and I literally kept getting shocked. That was not, sadly the only time infomercials got me. Pilates videos...probably went to good will, as they were VHS.

I use every thing else!
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ab lounge. At first I used in to hold clothes and it was my lazy boy chair/hammock. lol
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Quite a good list:
    - bowflex
    - stationary bike
    - road bike
    - rack of dumbbells
    - full olympic set of weights with short bar, curl bar.
    - bench
    - hand grippers
    - jump rope

Oh, and I have two separate gym memberships.