any women out there with their tubes tied HELP!!!

Options
Hi guys, well i've had my tubes tied for a little over a yr and i haven't had a regular period since! they r generally about 1-2 weeks late which i know i should b stoked about but it drives me crazy because i used to b like clockwork and now they r soo unpredictable!!! i never used to get any pms either and now i've turned into a complete b i t c h and eat everything in sight.
i've been steadily losing weight untill about 3 weeks ago and now it's stalled, i'm hovering inbetween 91 and 92kgs.
i've also been getting days (prob every 3-4 days) of full on all day head spins, totally unrelated i know but when i get them i can't even stand up let alone do exercise. i am going to go to the doc on fri about this.
just wanted to know if anyone else has the same probs with periods after "getting fixed". i'm really at my wits end!!

Replies

• leslievp
    leslievp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I went through a few months of "adjustment" after mine.. was surprised at the changes since no one told me any of it would happen... very irregular, very very heavy periods, also some mood and hormonal changes. I wasn't on the pill before so it took me by surprise. But it was temporary, after about 6 months I became regular again. Definitely see your Dr!