Do you have a recent MFP Crush?

Options

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Just curious... where do we draw the line between crush and stalking? Is it at the actual abduction part?

'Cuz, if the abductions don't count, I've got two crushes. If they do, then I've got five.

Is it technically abduction if the person secretly wants to go… Might save you a lot of legal trouble to just ask the girl… Just saying…:laugh:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just curious... where do we draw the line between crush and stalking? Is it at the actual abduction part?

'Cuz, if the abductions don't count, I've got two crushes. If they do, then I've got five.

Is it technically abduction if the person secretly wants to go… Might save you a lot of legal trouble to just ask the girl… Just saying…:laugh:
    If I stop to ask a lot of questions, they usually bolt.

Once I've got 'em in the trunk I ask, but I gotta confess I can't really hear the reply from all the way back there.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

Once I've got 'em in the trunk I ask, but I gotta confess I can't really hear the reply from all the way back there.

Ok now you're getting scary....
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options

LOL! :laugh:

...Unless you're serious. Then no "lol" :huh:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

Well if they bolt... They don't wanna be with you. Then it truly is an abduction! And I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that is just wrong.

So to answer your original question.... You only have two crushes.
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't lurk enough to have a crush on anyone. I mostly use MFP to log my food & exercise, and occasionally lurk and comment.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Yes,guess who?
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Nope! I had one, but he turned out to be a real child.

:)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I honestly do have a MFP Crush on a special lovely lady!!
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    A crush on certain ppl...but I do have huge crush on a few different sets of abs!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    it's kind of hard not to on here ;-)
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    not as of yet..lol
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nope, I just got here!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    So many MFP men, so little time :)
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Nope! I married my crush...been together 20 years, married 17!
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    Idk if mine counts since my MFP crush is my boyfriend :) Anayalata<3!
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think a couple of them are cute. But no "crushes". Yet :)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want an MFP crush! Cyber flirting is fun.
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    my crush on MFP is now my boyfriend aww :)