Looking for some positive encouragement...

Options
Im pretty new to this site, and am looking for some buddies to get this weight loss started. I have struggled in the past to lose weight but i do know its easier with positive encouragement from people going through the same things.:happy:

Replies

• mignik68
    Options
    I hear ya sister! I need the same thing! It's been really tough. I am working hard but ts hard! Glad to meet you
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :)

You'll get all of the support you need here!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!!! I have been on this site since June and Love all the motivation I have received.
    I hope you find all the support and motivation you need to reach your goal. I love to talk about health and fitness and believe that If we all stick together we will succeed....Feel free to add me!!!
    Take care,
  • jtheroux89
    jtheroux89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I have problems with motivation too so it's really helpful to have friends that can help motivate each other!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please feel free to add me. I love to encourage my friends and get encouragment. We're stronger together than we are alone!
    :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me too, anyone feel free to add me. :) I love having the support and giving support to others really helps with encouragement too! We all have the same goal so its great to help each other achieve it. :)
  • drhirams
    Options
    Keep going! Keep pushing! Add me!
  • Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We all need a little push. You can add me too. =)
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sometimes all you need is a little encouragement. Feel free to add me. :)
  • staxie1
    Options
    Hi, MY names stacey im 21 just joined this site ( LOVE IT) i have to beautiful kids 3 and 13 weeks, i have a goal of losing 10kg in 14 weeks befor i do a marathon with another friend who is in the same boast of wanting to lose 10kg :)
  • PamRNPC
    Options
    We can all benefit from encouragement! You (and anyone else) should add me! We can encourage each other.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.

14795220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools