Pgx daily?

Options
Anyone use it? Its basically just a bunch of fiber.. sounds pretty innocent.. do you think it would help me break through this hoirrible wall i have hit in my weight loss -sigh-

Replies

• TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Have you read any reviews?
  • ShellHubbard
    Options
    I have been using it for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it! I can't rave enough about it. I take one packet before lunch and one packet before dinner and it just helps me feel full. It is a natural plant based fiber and the effects go beyond weight loss - it actually helps regulate blood sugar and cravings and I just love it! This is the first time I've ever been able to stick to a low calorie diet because it just takes the edge off. Let me know if you try it ...
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's not something that will make you lose weight. It can help people feel full longer to lower the amount of food one eats... but it won't do anything if you are sticking wtih the same routine and the same caloric intake everyday.

And it is very expensive. The recommended dose is 6 caplets a day. It costs about $30 for a 90 pill bottle.

I have a few bottles at home that my mom bought when they were crazy cheap. I take them as a fibre suppliment. I haven't noticed much difference in my hunger though.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating fibers in real food?