Jillian Michaels Body Revolution...

Options

Replies

• 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    trying to convince my husband to buy it for me :)
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    BAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. Just ordered Body revolution yesterday and CANT wait til it arrives
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    bump
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    whats the nutrition plan like with this? as in the calorie amounts that she recommends you to eat - ain't no way I'm going to 1200 calories lol
  • Kriszti29
    Options
    I really would love to try this but I am also in the UK. Could the people that have received their copy maybe check what region it says on it? Would be great as I could then ask my American friends to order it for me :smile:

Can I join in for this request: Anyone who's got the box already: would you mind checking if we can play it in UK? It says somewhere at the back of the box under "Regions".

Thank you!
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kriszti29
    Options
    I really would love to try this but I am also in the UK. Could the people that have received their copy maybe check what region it says on it? Would be great as I could then ask my American friends to order it for me :smile:

Can I join in for this request: Anyone who's got the box already: would you mind checking if we can play it in UK? It says somewhere at the back of the box under "Regions".

Thank you!

Hi all of you in the UK!
    I've emailed their customer service to ask them about both UK region compatibility of the DVDs and shipping to the UK.

I'll let you know when I hear back from them.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I did the same and got a reply saying that they only ship to the US but hoping to change that within the next 6 months but they did not answer the question of the region unfortunately!

Hopefully they will for you!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I hadn't even heard of it till now and I am really considering buying it!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today. I am planning on toggling my strength training between Chalean Extreme and this (doing 90 days of each) to get a change of pace. Although I always do hybrids. So, I will probably mix it with Insanity / Turbo Fire for cardio aspects. I just finished a round of Chalean Extreme in my hybrid so going to replace that piece of the hybrid with BR. This should be awesome!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels too... I think I may order it, yet I have so many others I am yet to try, need more hours in a day!

I agree so many WO programs so little time, bwahahaha.
  • Kriszti29
    Options
    Hi
    I did the same and got a reply saying that they only ship to the US but hoping to change that within the next 6 months but they did not answer the question of the region unfortunately!

Hopefully they will for you!

I've got the exact same stock answer...

So, again, anyone out there who's got the box: can you please check the "Regions" on the back of the box and let us know what it says?

Thank you!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes please all you lovely people in the US someone please check the box.... :flowerforyou:
  • Rubs0208
    Options
    I really want to get this but want to see reviews and comments on this
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    have been thinking about the P90x for a longer goal - this would keep Jillian with me and go from there though. P90X does look good though - but different.

I must admit I may repeat 30DS to see progress as it's still killing me 4 days into level 2. lol
  • mwilliams5486
    mwilliams5486 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I ordered jillians body revolution. I started it yesterday. I have all of Jillians dvds, P90x and insanity. My personal thoughts are Jillian is just so awesome with what she does!! to me insanity is so high intense, the cree is kind of all over the place and you basiclly do what YOU can at your own speed. Sean T is so out of breath its hard to follow. I have a bad knee so alot of the moves. Othered it after 2 weeks. P 90x was a great workout i kept it up for 6 weeks and got tired of the long workouts and pulls ups, i didnt have a pull up bar, or the hanging door cables so i had to modify alot of the exercises. That yoga dvd is also 1.5 hours and i hated it. I always did cardio on that day instead. That was not too bad, but just more time and more equiptment required for the P90x program. I have been doing jillian micheals workouts for over a year and i love how dhe does her circuits. Upper body, lower body, then cardio. You are constantly moving and she is a great motivater!

So i cant say how great the body revolution program is because im only on day 2 bit i know i will get results, i know i have gotten great results from her before. I like how you get 15 dvds, beginners can even start. The 1st two dvds are low impact to help work your way up to the harder dvds. I am so sore today since i have not worked out in about 3 weeks!!! Miss that feeling! I love that her videos are very well put together and everyone flows together. Im doing the 7day quick start diet that comes with it. For the 1st week you do workouts one and two and add the cardio each day. So its 1hour a day if you choose to add the quick trim plan the 1st week diet is basically high protein, low carb...only carbs are pretty much from vegtables. It was an egg, with turkey bacon, tomato, and avacado, yesterday for breakfast.But, i stayed full yesterday. During week two you can start to choose from her meal plans, which seem to be great recipes! Im excited to start! Looks like the diet is not going to be hard to stick to at all. I will just have to find the time to prepare each meal!!!! Each day you can have one snack between lunch and dinner.
    The cardio workout i did as well last night. The moves reminded me of the cardio from insanity, but each one is done for 1minute and you do three circuits of the moves!! I was sweating so bad and that was the 1st cardio from the set! They were all doable moves if you a just starting out, or if you are used to workouting out, she shows you ways to make them harder!!! Im looking forward to my next 3 months and i hope i was able to give some of you the answers you were looking for. I love jillian and i know i will look and feel so much better after only two weeks of this! I always do! Cant wait to see what i look like in 3 months. Oh and the best part is that you only workout for 30 minutes!!! It went quick to! I think if you like jillian you cannot go wrong,you are not wasting money, unless of course, you plan on letting the box collect dust on your entertainment center! If you do the work, you WILL get results!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    I agree with you on the Jillian workouts.. I love her she changed my body completely and I love it.. Alot of people down her because of her being so head strong.. I love it you go girl keeps me going too.. Im doing the Extreme dvd and then moving to the REVOLUTION.. I got amazing results from the Ripped N 30 my fav.. So you keep it up and good luck.. :)
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying it when we get our taxes back and I can't wait! Right now I'm doing extreme shred and shred