Wii Fit Plus Group?!

Options
Anybody else have the wii fit plus and use it regularly??

Seeing any results?!
Wanna add some challenges to that?!

Lets start a group!!!

Replies

• jodidlyO
    Options
    I'd like to join that group! I just got mine, but liking it so far... Today I did boxing and hula hooping.

I beat my husbands high score on the boxing! :-)
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's. I started working out a year ago with the wii fit plus, and it got me to try lots of different things. I am still using wii fit plus, mostly for yoga and cool-down/reward. I also do Gold's Gym, just dance, and Jillian michaels on wii fit as well. I would never have been able to get up early in the morning without wii fit as a reward. And it was wii fit plus that got me started running, too.

Pam
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I`d love to join :D
  • ringkl
    ringkl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I love wii fit. I don't always have time for it but I always try my hardest:happy: :happy:
  • abbi1253
    abbi1253 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'd love to! i actually just got done! i'm loving my wii sports active right now, and i really want to get zumba for the wii. i'm always excited when the line on my graph goes down!!! :happy:
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'll join!! :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'll join! love me my Wii lol!
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would join this as well
  • lissieg2918
    Options
    I would like to join as well recently got mine and fully enjoying it.
  • ladybug1951
    ladybug1951 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What kidn of challenges are you talkiing about? I think I would like to and I see this as being an incentative to use mine more often.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I use my a lot, and I also do a lot of Just Dance on the Wii! :D
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options

I like the Wii. I also do Just dance sometimes too. What kind of challenge are you thinking of?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Start the group...I'll join for sure. Just got mine and I love it.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I love my Wii Fit Plus!!! I just got to get it unpacked from my recent move
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    I have wii fit plus with balance board and haven't been on it in a while. I would join a group if someone started it. Tomorrow, I'll get on it. The last time I utilized it, I was 10 pounds less.
  • MsMo4DE
    Options

I like the Wii. I also do Just dance sometimes too. What kind of challenge are you thinking of?

I have Just Dance 2 and haven't even used it because the kids took over. They LOVE it! How do you like it? I'll give it a try while they're in school tomorrow.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I have Just Dance 2 and haven't even used it because the kids took over. They LOVE it! How do you like it? I'll give it a try while they're in school tomorrow.

I have Just Dance, JD2 and JD3. And I absolutely LOVE them!! I find it really easy to get at least 30 minutes in. I just wish I could get other people to dance with me! :)