30 day shred

Options
im staring tomorrow i have been dieting off and on loosing 5lbs here and 10 lbs there but gaining it all back im ready to get serious this 30 ds is my motivation!!

Replies

• meg143k
    meg143k Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am on day 20 today and its hard work so don't give up because its well worth it. I wish you the best!!!!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 so if you want to add me we could do this together (?) You can do it! GOOD LUCK ! : ))
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just got 30 Day shred and want to start on it, just don't know when to start
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just got 30 Day shred and want to start on it, just don't know when to start

Start Now!!! I was afraid to try it, but have done 5 days and already feel and see a difference. My husband started doing it with me last night. I had the DVD for about 2 weeks before I opened it and started and now that I am doing it, I wish I had started when I got it. Yes it is hard. Yes you will be out of breath but it goes by so fast.

Just start now!!!
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Starting it today too! A little scared :tongue: but we can do this!!
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two! I got through much more of it today than I did yesterday and I feel much better after today's run of it. Here's hoping tomorrow's even better. Perhaps I'll get through the whole thing without sitting out on anything. Good luck to you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!