New and on the lookout for other diet/food/fitness-nerd-mfp-

Options
I'm a 29 year old book reader, figure skater (Quite crappy one, but I love it!), last year medical student... And yes! Cookie monster. And probably loads of other things. :) I have been overweight for a long time and have lost about 10lbs so far. I really like to skate, and I would like to continue doing that. Working towards being fit and healthy and strong! I do love to talk to people about food and exercise (Yes, I'm a bit of a science/nutrition/medical dork as well. Might just confess. :))
Apart from skating I do yoga and weights. And try to do cardio even though I really don't like it.. :P I like to eat clean, preferably locally produced food... And yes, that's about it. I would love to meet other people here on mfp that might share the same journey. I feel that you are always in need for support and motivation, whoever you are and what ever reasons you have for making a lifestyle change. Sharing the experience just gives you so much more inspiration from others and, for me, it turns into something fun!

Take care, and good luck all of you!

Replies

• mariannejj108
    Options
    Yeah, the title was suppose to be New and on the lookout for other diet/food/fitness-nerd-mfp-FRIENDS! But obviously, I was being a bit ambitious. :D
  • Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Umm, I get what you meant. You can add me :happy: