Surprising NSV

Options
aggiecs
aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
I'm still about 20 pounds away from my goal, and I've been stalled at around the same weight for about 2 months - however, this little incident really made me happy AND has helped motivate me to work a little harder!

The NSV:

One evening I drove up to visit my boyfriend, in what turned out to be a terrible storm. When I left, it was warm and nice out, so I threw on some shorts I had from about 2 years ago (which were a little tight when I bought them). Once I arrived, there was this awful rain/hail mixture, but we figured since we were already out we could go get some frozen yogurt. I didn't have my umbrella so I held up a jacket over my head in an attempt to stay dry. Halfway through the dash to the shop, I realize that my shorts had fallen off!! I caught them around midthigh (thankfully!), but I was absolutely SHOCKED that this actually happened to me!

Stay with it guys - one day your success surprise you...and make your day! =)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!