Men underwear size....

Options

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Men.... feel free to post pix and compare. I like boxer briefs.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    A gentleman underwear lol

fun-boxers-crotch-print-tuxedo-boxer-brief-print-lg.jpg
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    i recommend equipo brand if you can pull it off....

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=mens+brazilian+underwear
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    c994d6c9df3d829b76ceb1cc18e2b43a.jpg
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If your mom does your laundry for you and places your underwear, neatly folded, at the edge of your bed.... it doesn't really matter what they look like. I'm not going to care what you're rockin' underneath...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Bro, do these boxers make my butt look big?

:laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    So no pics then?! Maybe if we keep asking?!
    Damn it. I posted one. No love for me in my Stormtrooper outfit. Trust me...I turn heads in that outfit. I can hear the crashing cars...

It's the briefs...next time try the boxer briefs
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I keep seeing women posting about bra sizes and sports bra. Would you guys imagine if men talk about underwear the same way women talk about theirs? LOL I mean, this post is not really me asking anything, I'll slap myself if I did, but I just wanted to mention how funny and weird would be guys talking about their underwear.

Dude 1: Hey dude, if you see how badass are the last underwear I bought, they're red and they hold the package perfectly
    Dude 2: No wayyyyy, i need to get me some of those, were did you buy them?

Just weird :huh: lol

Awesome. I just posted about how you hardly ever see guys posting things like this :P
  • JennieAL
    Options
    Hey you women want boxer briefs pics, start a thread for it, this is about bros and our (never happening) talk about our underwears LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing women posting about bra sizes and sports bra. Would you guys imagine if men talk about underwear the same way women talk about theirs? LOL I mean, this post is not really me asking anything, I'll slap myself if I did, but I just wanted to mention how funny and weird would be guys talking about their underwear.

Dude 1: Hey dude, if you see how badass are the last underwear I bought, they're red and they hold the package perfectly

Thank you for providing the much needed laugh :laugh:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Edit: Clicked to fast to type. lol

LOL I it does sound funny. I guess we are comfortable talking about more intimate things with our GFs. I see your point though :P
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Christina, you have very good taste in ummm....ummm....underwear. Yeah, that's it underwear:wink:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Christina, you have very good taste in ummm....ummm....underwear. Yeah, that's it underwear:wink:

Yay Apache HTTP server sites.

What a...nicely shaped pair of umm...underwear. God I love money lines...I mean plaid.
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    LOL just because of women's expressions and reactions to guys on underwear it makes me want to post one of myself.....

but is not going to happen :laugh:
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    FAIL!!!!!!!!!! I was tricked by the gap.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    LOL just because of women's expressions and reactions to guys on underwear it makes me want to post one of myself.....

but is not going to happen :laugh:

You sir...are a tease :tongue:
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    You sir...are a tease :tongue:

Nice to meet you, tease is one of my middle name :laugh:
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    I was going to warn the guys to skip this part since this photo is for the ladies, but no matter what it will be too late. Sorry dudes!!!

As requested, here's a quick pick of mine

PIC01024.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I was going to warn the guys to skip this part since this photo is for the ladies, but no matter what it will be too late. Sorry dudes!!!

As requested, here's a quick pick of mine

PIC01024.jpg

Well I certainly wasn't expecting to see your pu$$...well played, Yass...well played.
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    It is definitely not my pu$$... but it is cute nonetheless :laugh: