Vacation before and during photos:

Options
I started this past Novemeber but most of my before photos came from last summer when the family and I went to Story Land in Glenn NH. Didn't have alot of photos otherwise because the wife and I avoided photos aside from vacation pics. So today we went back to Story Land for the first time since we started living a healthier lifestyle. Just thought I would share a few pics.

Me waiting in line with my son Riley last summer...
031.jpg

Me waiting in line with my son Riley today...
119.jpg

Me on the merry go round with my son Aiden last year...
020.jpg

Me with my son Aiden on the merry go round today...
128.jpg

The whole family last year...
fatties.jpg

The whole family today...
187.jpg

:drinker:

Replies

• QtPiJJ
    QtPiJJ Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: You guys look so amazing! Good job!
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    that's awesome! way to go! ya'll both look great.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You guys both look great! What an inspiration to keep going...:drinker:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    :noway: you did sooo well!!! good job!!!:happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Quite an incentive. You guys look awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you both look amazing! great job, you r such an inspiration!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    totally, totally, totally awesome--

:heart: you both!!
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    OMG!! You both look great and do it together is so wonderful! You both look like a whole different family!! Way to go! Thanks for sharing!
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    congratulations - :smile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Seriously, those pics gave me goose bumps!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow that is totally amazing. Congratulations to you both for everything you have achieved! You both look amazing!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth, you guys made me cry. And put away the bag of dark chocolate reece's mini cups.

I loves loves loves you two and we ARE going to ride our bicycles together someday! lol

And you both look so much younger!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Your whole family looks great! I'm so glad that you've done this together. I have some family that I wish for their kids they would choose to live healthier. You're giving your kids a wonderful gift. Healthier parents. Congrats to both of you.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Andrew & Beth-I think your photos are totally awesome! You are both wonderful inspirations to everyone! It even made my hubby think twice about what he is putting in his mouth when I showed him your photos! Thanks for posting!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You both look great! It looks like it's time for you to buy some new, smaller jeans too.
  • Rokdog
    Rokdog Posts: 1
    Options
    I had to look at the kids to make sure it was the same two people....kidding. Congratulations!!: smile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth, The change is awesome. Way to go on all the hard work you both have put in to getting healthy and active.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome and what a gift to give to your children-healthy parents with healthy eating habits to pass down to them.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You both look great!!!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You both look FANTASTIC!! What a change! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!