P90X Half way Progress Pics

Options
nevareg
nevareg Posts: 260 Member
So I've been doing P90X for 49 days so far and I couldn't believe my before and current, and I'm not even done yet!!! I didn't follow the meal plan P90X offers I just stuck to my calorie limit and ate back the majority of them!! Oh I'm 5'7 and started at 205. I know it's just a progress pic but I hope I might inspire someone!! Have a good MFPers!!

[img]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i340/nevareg/Weight loss/2012-02-18095921-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• nevareg
    Options
    I didn't do it right :(
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome progress!
  • aymarie33
    aymarie33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! and not just your stomach you can see it in your arms as well
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can't see the after pic :( I would love to see your results I'm only on day 6 and I feel great!
  • aymarie33
    aymarie33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can't see the after pic :( I would love to see your results I'm only on day 6 and I feel great!

I had to pull it up under a new tab. Then I could see both
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    keep it up! ur doing great! awesome progress!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know you have been working hard. I got sick at the beginning of week 6 and haven't gotten back to it yet:embarassed:
  • nevareg
    Options
    Great job! I know you have been working hard. I got sick at the beginning of week 6 and haven't gotten back to it yet:embarassed:

it's ok Lib, I'm behind a week too, i took one off!! I definitely needed it!! But I'm back on the horse and it feels great!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I can't see the after pic :(

I just started week three.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    excellent progress!!! Summers coming, keep it up!!!!
  • nevareg
    Options
    Maybe this works..

[img]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i340/nevareg/Weight loss/2012-02-18095921-2.jpg[/img]
  • Timarling
    Options
    I'm starting to regret not taking a before picture, but keep it up! Do you notice that you're standing straighter too? Core - activate!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    Excellent results!! Keep it up!
  • bailamulata
    Options
    excellent work! I can see major changes on your entire core... you have a beautiful face and with all your hard work and success so far... you will be rocking it in no time! Very inspiring!
  • granolagirl
    granolagirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing Great! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!