Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How does DD do it??

ocean26
ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
edited September 19 in Recipes
So I've had several miserable attempts at making my own coffee coolatta. I use hazelnut coffee (10 0z brewed), 1 tsp calorie free chocolate syrup, 1/4 cup milk, splenda, and 1 cup ice. Everytime i put it in the blender the milk foams to the top and the bottom is just icee coffee...not to mention the ice gets blended in with everything, makes it all liquidy, and it loses the chunky texture. Any suggestions??

Replies

• riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    have you tried using the magic bullet instead of a blender?
  • ocean26
    ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
    yupp I also tried using the magic bullet..same thing
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    I have the same problem. I would appreciate any suggestions too.
  • rbeglen
    rbeglen Posts: 37
    use sugar free vanilla ice cream instead of ice....omit the chocolate unless you really like mocha flavor...hazelnut is usually overpowered by chocolate..it is a very delicate flavor....also try powdered cappuccinos(hills bros, international cafe) etc in place of coffee....

I am an official coffee lover and conneisseur(sp)!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    I think they have some kind of magic potion or something :laugh: ... but if someone finds out how to make something similar at home it's be great! :flowerforyou:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Have you tried to just blend the coffee and ice together, and than stir it into the milk? Milk will ALWAYS froth wen you blend it. Haven't had a DD drink before.
This discussion has been closed.