Great Site For Recipes

Options
13»

Replies

• Astrowife68
    Options
    I use allrecipes.com But I am a picky eater, so the more sites I can look at, the more choices I can have. Thanks everyone. :flowerforyou:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • angiestoltmanlee
    angiestoltmanlee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • cdmeyer
    cdmeyer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, great websites, can't wait to try some of the recipes
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    bump for later - THANKS!
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the sites. Will try out some of the recipes. When I was in Weight Watchers they gave us this site. (hungry-girl.com} It has some fun recipes and ideas. It also has a lot of recipes around 200 calories.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yeah, emilybites is pretty freakin amazing. Everything I have made of hers has been incredibly delicious
  • Angie_Van
    Angie_Van Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Saving these for later :-)

I love this site - great if you are lazy like me, and have a slow cooker!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009/01/2008-flashback-entire-year-in-order.html

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I love my crock pot and I love recipe sites. This is dangerous!:)

Side note: I also LOVE www.skinnytaste.com Gina has fantastic recipes and they are all easy to do. I check her site daily and make at least one of her recipes once a week. I made her Thai Fried Rice and Split Pea Soup last week and they are fantastic. It was my second time making her split pea soup and I opted to make it in the crockpot overnight which was fantastic. The Thai Fried Rice was great and one of the commentators wrote put 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce to give it that little extra something and it was delicious!
  • jsroberts21
    Options
    :happy: :heart:
  • cf0506
    cf0506 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE Emily bites! I actually found it on Pinterest originally. I have been making "Banana Chocolate Chip Singles" for my family about once a week. So good!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    thanks